Wednesday, November 07, 2007

News - not fiber related

My oldest son is getting married - in 4 weeks. I am working on the details required to pull this all together.

At first they were going to just go to the JP, but have now decided to make it a little more of a wedding.

My youngest sister has volunteered her house for the event. We will do a small ceremony and then a reception. Even if we just invite family - there's going to be about 50 people.

Yikes! I have so much to get done - find a minister, rent tables and chairs, figure out what to do about food, decorations, dress for the bride, dresses for all the little girls who want to be flower girls. There will be at least 5 flower girls - probably no other attendants.

My son's father and his brother have to be gotten down here - I already booked the ticket for my youngest son - now I have to figure out how to get his dad here - he doesn't fly and lives in Wyoming.

Lot's to do - not very much time to do it in.

2 comments:

Cindy, aka Maxfun said...

As if you don't have enough to do, you've been tagged! :)

Oh, and I got the feet on eBay. Just search for "Mannequin feet" and you'll find lots of them. :)

Dharma said...

Oh have him drive. Seriously Wyoming to Arizona, not so bad. Says she who has driven across the country (or most of it) 3 times in the last 6 years.