Sunday, March 25, 2007

Renn Faire

We had an amazing time yesterday at the Renn Faire. My sister Juanita made all of our outfits, the weather was good (not too hot and not muddy) and the crowds were not too bad.





Maegan rode a number of the rides for smaller kids - here she is pulling on the rope for all she is worth.



Sarah and Melody rode the elephant and were very excited about it. Mel is 17 and it is so cool to watch her go from sullen teenager to excited child about 20 times a day. It's a hard time to be in her shoes - I hope it gets better for her.

Sarah is on the brink of adolescence, I hope she doesn't have as hard of a time as Mel did.



Maegan rode the camel instead, cause the line for the elephant was too long by the time she got done on the swing. Here she is with the princess wave - even from the top of a camel - she has the princess thing down. The girl in front is a stranger, but when I yelled "princess wave" she got into the spirit of it with Mae.



I love this picture of all of us together. Sure can tell that we are related - eh?

4 comments:

Holly Schwendiman said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time! ;)

Hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hey Barbara. I found you on the web and would like to say hello. Email me at micaceous.clay@gmail.com. You know me from Oakland, the 48th Street house. Remember?
Mary C.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,

Looks like you all had fun, so sorry I couldn't be there (that time of year)

Huggs and luv ya, keep the pictures rolling

Your favorite sister (hehe)

Theresa said...

Impressive costumes! (And an overdue thanks for the lovely engagement wishes. We're delighted.)