Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's that time again... SOAR

I just finalized my lodging and shuttle trip for SOAR 2007. I'm very excited to think that it's right around the corner.

Last year's trip was so much fun - my second time - I was starting to feel like I knew what I was doing.

I didnt' get my registration in on time this year and had to wait on the standby list to see if I was going to be approved to go. Once I got that confirmation - I was thrilled.

Again this year, I am only going for the retreat weekend. Going to the whole thing is just too cost prohibitive. Someday, perhaps, I'll be able to attend the whole event, but for now I am just happy to take the retreat classes and hang out with everyone.

Hey, if you are going too, drop a note in the comments and we can meet there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you are going! Someday my day will come!

Bobbie Wallace said...

Oh, I am SOOO jealous! Please, pretty please post all about it so I can live vicariously through you!