Saturday, November 04, 2006

More Yarn Harlot

If I was able to upload my pictures - right here would be a shot of Stephanie holding up my sock with hers. As soon as I get home, I'll add a post with all of the pictures.

She was sitting at the book signing last night and I asked if I could take a picture of her with my sock. She was so nice about it - and said very nice things about my sock and the yarn that I am knitting it with. It's just one of those feather and fan socks that I like to make with a purl ridge added right before the pattern row to make it fancier.

She said that she recognized my name and blog address once I got over my star-struckedness and told her what it was. I babbled something about reading her every day - she was very gracious. When she complimented me on my sock, it was all I could do not to just give it to her right then and there.

No comments: