Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Waiting

I am packed, it's not even 6 am and I am waiting for my son to come take me to the airport.

My flight doesn't leave for almost 4 hours and it's only a 20 minute drive - anxious - ya think?

The cats are fed, the dog is sleeping - all is ready for me to depart.

It's going to be a crazy couple of weeks with travel around here. D left on Monday for a business trip. She returns this evening, but I am leaving this morning. I get back on Sunday afternoon, she flys out Sunday morning. We won't see each other until next Wednesday.

I have friends who hate it when their spouses travel, and others who can't wait for them to leave. I'm kinda in the middle. I love to travel, I like it when D is out of the house - and love it when she comes back. We are comfortable with each other - and that's what I've always wanted.

Enough of this, I'm going to go work on my sock.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

I always have travel anxiety. ;-) Have a wonderful time!