Friday, July 13, 2007

I am a Yarn Yenta

I took this quiz over on DIY and got 8 out of 10 correct. It would be interesting to know which ones I got wrong.

Ok, I know that I owe pictures from the Portland Trip and the PDX knit bloggers meet up. I still have not unpacked - the camera cable is in the depths of my suitcase somewhere. Tonight - I promise.

I am knitting away on the MS3. I am about 80% done with clue 2, but clue 3 came out today. I am almost caught up. It would go a lot faster if I didn't have to knit each pattern row twice. That is an exaggeration, but not by much. I am knitting and then unknitting about every 3rd pattern row at least by half. I was hoping to get better at this, not worse.

1 comment:

Melissa Barton said...

It will get better, Honey.
There are days when I go through the very same thing, but after working on my lace stole for about a month, I'm frogging less and less.
Still waiting for those PDX pictures!